With EN 002( English) I will know how to express myself, with the use of good language and with the right words. coming to class enriches me in the use of words which will help me be a good participator, collaborator and a good communicator. I won't hesitate to ask and share information I know to clarify myself and others in any doubts in and out of class. I am willing to be a good team player, have regular attendance, come to class prepared as a student with all the requirements. Willing to turn in work on time and follow the rules and regulations to establish a friendly nature of class, a good flow of communication between the instructor and the students.
Like you I believe in asking questions and having an open line of communication. I think these are good qualities to have as a studnt.
ReplyDeletecomming to class prepared is the best thing to do as a serious student
ReplyDeleteCan not wait to work with you this semester because I know you are a good team player. GOOD LUCK
ReplyDelete(Love your profile pic, it's so cute)
Being a good participator is a good quality to keep the class going. I think you are a good student.
ReplyDelete