Growing up I have always wanted to travel the world. am always so excided when I have to go to a new place, love meeting new people, learn a different language and a hole new culture. At this point in my life If I have to be anywhere right now, I will love to be in my country (Cameroon). the people are friendly and united.I love the natural beauty of the country and the fact that I can grow what I eat which makes it unique. I like to be in every other country but at the end of the day I go sick, but I fine it fun speaking different languages. As compared to Cameroon the weather of so many countries don't favor me. At the end of the day no matter where I go to I will love to end up in my Motherland, Africa.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Growing up I have always wanted to travel the world. am always so excided when I have to go to a new place, love meeting new people, learn a different language and a hole new culture. At this point in my life If I have to be anywhere right now, I will love to be in my country (Cameroon). the people are friendly and united.I love the natural beauty of the country and the fact that I can grow what I eat which makes it unique. I like to be in every other country but at the end of the day I go sick, but I fine it fun speaking different languages. As compared to Cameroon the weather of so many countries don't favor me. At the end of the day no matter where I go to I will love to end up in my Motherland, Africa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment